Hethel Yellow Lotus Emira Photo Thread

4B4A588F-925B-4DF8-AF80-2EBE877FEE34.jpeg

the r8 is the sportscar that is closest in terms of dimensions with the emira

Met an old friend and former boss for coffee to compare our yellow cars. He bought that 2001 Boxster new and it is still his daily driver!
Two yellow cars 3.jpg

Two yellow cars 2.jpg

Can you link me to where I can buy these badges?
I had the chrome "LOTUS" letters and all 4 wheel badges replaced with black when I took delivery on May 7, but the nose badge was on backorder. Nose badge is STILL on backorder from Lotus, but of course Greg's Race Parts had them in stock and got one to me very quickly. :giggle: (y) Removal of the yellow one with dental floss and patience was pretty easy. New badge is peel-and-stick with alignment pins so almost impossible to screw up, unless you're drunk and put it on upside down.

Emira looks GREAT in yellow, but I had to swap out all the badges. The clash was driving me crazy.
Ha, that's why I couldn't bring myself to get the yellow calipers...well, that and the fact that I'm a lazy detailer it would be tough to keep them looking clean. I'll have to think about the other badges...not sure that bugs me enough...and not sure I like the black better.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back