• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hi from new Emira owner in Philly

Did you get it from Lotus PHL? I just submitted a deposit there for a 1st Edition V6 Auto, was the overall experience there good?

Congrats and welcome. I’m near Ambler. Nimbus Grey V6 Manual.
I hear you about sleeping in the garage. I joked the same and my wife was having none of it. I actually fully renovated my garage for the Emira (drywall, paint, trim, heat pump). My wife still isn’t happy about it.

Did you get it from Lotus PHL? I just submitted a deposit there for a 1st Edition V6 Auto, was the overall experience there good?
Awesome! Yes I purchased from Lotus PHL. Have experience with Porsche Main Line. Have had good experiences there. Worked with the same salesperson I have used in the past.

Congrats and welcome. I’m near Ambler. Nimbus Grey V6 Manual.
I hear you about sleeping in the garage. I joked the same and my wife was having none of it. I actually fully renovated my garage for the Emira (drywall, paint, trim, heat pump). My wife still isn’t happy about it.
Awesome. We just moved back into the area and getting this car was the final push of motivation I needed to get the garage organized enough to fit another car in it!

Oh no - i4 Meridian delivery in November (allegedly) and was hoping for a unique experience in the area. Based in Spring House. Enjoy your exclusivity while you can. Hopefully there will be a chance to meet up before winter sets in.