• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hi from Yorkshire

That's a shame that you've got prior stuff to do but, yeah, we'll sort something before June.

Not sure how exchange contact details on this site though.

You can click on another member’s username to see their profile and then select “start conversation” to exchange messages in private.

Holy cow! Got the call yesterday with delivery options. Would sir like the the car on these dates. Oh yes. Delivery next Wednesday. Balance payment, invoicing, receipts all went fine and smooth this morning.

Holy cow! Got the call yesterday with delivery options. Would sir like the the car on these dates. Oh yes. Delivery next Wednesday. Balance payment, invoicing, receipts all went fine and smooth this morning.
Your spec?

Yarm! Just round the corner from us in Ingleby Barwick!

Let me know when it arrives so we can take a gander!
Steve o has had his Magma since late November I think 🤔 he was one of the first deliveries and he’s about 14 miles away from Ingleby Berwick

Hi, long time lurker on here - what a great source of info you've all been . Got a DV arriving soon (Did Checkout on Friday 20th Jan ).
Spec is Touring, Red Callipers, Alcantara with yellow stitching, Full Black Pack, Alcantara wheel. Had test drive at JCT600 in December and a factory tour last May. Simply can't wait. First Lotus, wanted one since I was a youngster.
I’ve got my test drive with JCT tomorrow morning. I’m going for the AMG so thought I’d better let the V6 boys go first😅. Have an October build date and also leaning towards DV but not seen one in the metal yet. Which delivery option have you gone for?

I’ve got my test drive with JCT tomorrow morning. I’m going for the AMG so thought I’d better let the V6 boys go first😅. Have an October build date and also leaning towards DV but not seen one in the metal yet. Which delivery option have you gone for?
Home delivery, CS advised me a long time ago that this it likely to be the quickest way to get delivery.

Good luck with the test drive, mine from JCT was mainly spent in queues.

Home delivery, CS advised me a long time ago that this it likely to be the quickest way to get delivery.

Good luck with the test drive, mine from JCT was mainly spent in queues.
I was luckier with the test drive and the car lived up to my expectations. Debating whether to do factory collection or home delivery. Counting the days until October!

Reactions: PJS
Here it is. Work commitments mean I won't be driving it in the next few days, it's then off for PPF so give me a couple of weeks and I'll give you my thoughts. Replacing my M5 as a daily driver.

Attachments

• IMG_4228.jpg
    IMG_4228.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 59
Here it is. Work commitments mean I won't be driving it in the next few days, it's then off for PPF so give me a couple of weeks and I'll give you my thoughts. Replacing my M5 as a daily driver.
Looks great - interested in further updates as you drive it more and thoughts on the spec. Enjoy!

Congratulations! Do please start a Journal thread and keep us updated with your thoughts on daily driving it.

Wow, looks fabulous @PJS ! :love:

Plus you can now officially change your "Emira Status" to "Emira owner" ! 👍

Reactions: PJS