• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hi from UK - Emira V6 on order due end August 24.

Hi all, just joined forum.

I decided I wanted one last petrol 2 seater sports car. Thankfully my exact spec was available as one of the Lotus UK Website pre-configured cars, so I have ordered it yesterday. Delivery is anticipated as 3rd week of August (this year :) ). Also managed to snag a 0% interest deal which in the current UK climate is amazing.

Am furiously reading all the threads both good and bad.

Just wanted to say hi.

No photos yet. Mine is Dark Verdant, Diamond Cut Wheels, Yellow Callipers, Alcantara with Yellow Stitching, Black Alcantara Steering Wheel, Manual Gearbox and Touring Chassis.

Still trying to decide if I will PPF, definitely will ceramic coat.

I also was told some people, are using “car door guards” on the tough plastic on the seats so that the side of the plastic does not rub the Alcantara or leather seat? I can’t however find a thread explaining it? Anyone advise?

Best wishes and photos soon, Neil
If you are financing what excess mileage rate are lotus charging you? I was approved at 12ppm but they slipped in an increase to 29ppm.

View attachment 49092
Here she is. Very happy.

Received excellent service and support from Lotus Silverstone (Aimee).

No issues so far, all software updates done, and get this…. Full Handbook in the glove box :ROFLMAO:
Were you driving down the A140 last Saturday (31/08/24) with another Lotus behind you? I half remember that number plate. Normally my dashcam gets the plate clearly but not this time.
2024-08-31-Dark Verdant on A140 near Eye turn off 1.png

Back