• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

I have only ever seen 1 Lotus in person...

Steering this back on track...

Are there others on here that have had very little in-person exposure to the cars? Where I live, seeing a C8 is a rare thing, and everyone thinks they have just seen a LaFerrari or something the way they react.

BTW - Last year 2 Paganis passed through our tiny city, I could not believe I was there to see it. We live just 45 minutes from the capitol of Ontario (Ottawa), so sometimes people from there pass through. Otherwise it's rare to see anything nice than a Mustang GT350.

Steering this back on track...

Are there others on here that have had very little in-person exposure to the cars? Where I live, seeing a C8 is a rare thing, and everyone thinks they have just seen a LaFerrari or something the way they react.

BTW - Last year 2 Paganis passed through our tiny city, I could not believe I was there to see it. We live just 45 minutes from the capitol of Ontario (Ottawa), so sometimes people from there pass through. Otherwise it's rare to see anything nice than a Mustang GT350.

I assume those Paganis were taking the Blue Ridge Parkway? I would think you’d see a lot more come through town given your proximity to that road. Have you ever followed it south to western NC for Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, etc.? You’re not that far (5 hours?) from some of the best driving roads in the country, with a serious enthusiast scene on any given weekend.

(Some UK folks probably gasping that I’ve said 5 hours isn’t that far lol)

I had never seen a lotus in my life in person until I was on my way to the dealer for the Emira showing. Saw an Evora right in front of me and enjoyed his driving on the way there.

I assume those Paganis were taking the Blue Ridge Parkway? I would think you’d see a lot more come through town given your proximity to that road. Have you ever followed it south to western NC for Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, etc.? You’re not that far (5 hours?) from some of the best driving roads in the country, with a serious enthusiast scene on any given weekend.

(Some UK folks probably gasping that I’ve said 5 hours isn’t that far lol)
Blue Ridge Parkway (which I have driven part of in Virginia when attending college) is a long way from the Northern border of NY state. There are some nice driving roads in the Adirondacks, which is within an hours drive.

Blue Ridge Parkway (which I have driven part of in Virginia when attending college) is a long way from the Northern border of NY state. There are some nice driving roads in the Adirondacks, which is within an hours drive.
Oh whoops! I was thinking Blacksburg, VA.

Back