• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

I4 (AMG-2.0 Turbo) DCT gearbox software update from LOTUS - mid August 2024

There is a software update that seems to have been released by Lotus for the gear shifting algorithm of the Emira AMG-2.0 Turbo. This may improve the perceived delays when using the flappy pedals, and it is said to even improve going from forward motion into reverse. It will be interesting to hear from owners, that gets this installed, about the extent and subjective feel of this update.

I had the i4 updates last week and it does seems a lot better changing up thru the gears a lot smoothly, not sure if its my imagination, but it does also seem faster. I don't know accurate the Emira power meter is, but when I did a short burst (private road) it did read 391 bhp.
wow! this is great news :)

please tell us the details - was it a Lotus garage that updated it? do you know the details of what SW version it is, how the mechanic accesses the updated SW etc etc?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back