• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

i4 Insurance

Out of interest, I ran my previous Compare the Market search, expecting to see more insurance options now it's 6 weeks on. Surprisingly it was the same Admiral and it's various sub-brands coming up in the list. I hope some more insurers come on board by next year. It would be nice to have some healthy competition and choice by renewal.

Out of interest, I ran my previous Compare the Market search, expecting to see more insurance options now it's 6 weeks on. Surprisingly it was the same Admiral and it's various sub-brands coming up in the list. I hope some more insurers come on board by next year. It would be nice to have some healthy competition and choice by renewal.
Hi. My UK insurer will not cover my new V6 manual even though they cover more expensive cars for me. Any thoughts?