Ice grey interior

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Anyone with Ice Grey interior care to comment on how easy it is to keep clean? Does it stain at all with jeans? Have you had it coated with anything on the leather?

Ta

Anyone with Ice Grey interior care to comment on how easy it is to keep clean? Does it stain at all with jeans? Have you had it coated with anything on the leather?

Ta
No coating and I often wear jeans in the car. No staining from them at all. I like to keep my car interiors clean and tidy and a quick wipe with a damp microfibre is all that's required if it shows any grubbiness, but I haven't had to do it yet.

Last edited:
I’m here in the USA. Listening to all the early adopters going through grow pains of a brand new production vehicle ownership had me sitting on the fence too long, therefore missing out on lower prices. However, the new extended color options may have won me over again.

My spec so far:
V6 manual
Atlantis blue with black pack
silver wheels with yellow calipers

My heart tells me to go with the ICE Grey interior, but my gut says keep it simple and go black leather.

To all those who have ice grey interiors, how are they holding up? Are you still happy with your choice? how has maintenance been?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Yeah is a must coating the leather for quick maintenance and clean

Mine in tan leather is better than new after 3500km

I was doing good with my ice grey interior but made the mistake of wearing a leather belt and it rubbed off onto the bottom of the seat back. I got most of it off with a towel and water but I need a good cleaner to get it all off I believe. Any suggestions?

I use Dr. Leather, as recommended by my local detailer (even though he's a dealer for other products). It has worked great, not just on the ice grey, but the LR Defender, too.

This Click here

I have ice grey, and I did Gyeon about 1000 miles in. No problems with dye transfer, but I haven’t worn brand new jeans or other clothes with bright dyes either.

No problem keeping it clean, just wipe it down if something makes a mark.

I’m glad I went with the light interior. It makes the interior space feel airy and visually is pleasing while driving.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back