• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Is it possible to switch to the Touring suspension?

Wolfmayhem

Reaction score
I just picked up an Emira on monday. It was a cancelled order, was the color combination I wanted, and the dealer gave me top dollar for my trade in. In the end, everything was perfect except for the fact the I would prefer the touring suspension. Does anyone know how involved it is to change to touring suspension, if the parts are available? And, is anyone interested in swapping suspension sets. I'm near Cleveland and Akron Ohio.

Thanks all. These are amazingly cool cars!

I just picked up an Emira on monday. It was a cancelled order, was the color combination I wanted, and the dealer gave me top dollar for my trade in. In the end, everything was perfect except for the fact the I would prefer the touring suspension. Does anyone know how involved it is to change to touring suspension, if the parts are available? And, is anyone interested in swapping suspension sets. I'm near Cleveland and Akron Ohio.

Hi,
Im actually not interested myself since mine has the touring suspension, but just trying to be helpful by suggesting that it would be convenient for you to specify if your tires are Michelin or Goodyears and if you're proposing the swap of the tires along with the springs etc.

Hi,
Im actually not interested myself since mine has the touring suspension, but just trying to be helpful by suggesting that it would be convenient for you to specify if your tires are Michelin or Goodyears and if you're proposing the swap of the tires along with the springs etc.
I have the Goodyear tires. The car has about 500 miles so I would like to keep my wheels and tires.

This thread is someone looking to swap! It's just different springs, shocks, and alignment (with the tire option, of course).

Last edited:
If you were closer to TN I would swap with you. So....anyone in TN that wants touring I am willing to swap to sport.

Cookeville, TN. Dealer is in Nashville. IDK who would make sense to perform it and what the cost would be.