• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

I've seen the new base pricing sheet

RoryBellows

Reaction score
Starts at 99900
That gets you vivid red paint, black leather seats, leather wheel, open mesh shifter, driver pack, convenience pack, choice of suspension, tech fabric headliner, 10 spoke wheels, black calipers, lower black pack, F1 tires and homelink.

Every thing else is an add. There's multi tiers of paint. Magma and Seneca cost the most. Leathers all cost the same but Alcantaras are more.

My spec is coming in just south of 110k so not too bad for me. I'm pretty stoked I can still get touring suspension and really glad they aren't charging for the shifter mesh.

If you check every box including the automatic trans it comes in at 116090 before delivery.

EDIT: I added the full pricing sheet

Attachments

• MY2025-Emira-V6-MSRP-Pricelist-USD-09-18-2024.pdf
    108.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Starts at 99900
That gets you vivid red paint, black leather seats, leather wheel, open mesh shifter, driver pack, convenience pack, choice of suspension, tech fabric headliner, 10 spoke wheels, black calipers, lower black pack, F1 tires and homelink.

Every thing else is an add. There's multi tiers of paint. Magma and Seneca cost the most. Leathers all cost the same but Alcantaras are more.

My spec is coming in just south of 110k so not too bad for me. I'm pretty stoked I can still get touring suspension and really glad they aren't charging for the shifter mesh.

If you check every box including the automatic trans it comes in at 116090 before delivery.

Just curious - how much is the Magma Red paint?

Love how they picked the two most popular FE paints, Magma and Seneca, called them Exclusive and charged a price premium! Now that's marketing.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back