• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What Color are your other Cars?

Dino67

Reaction score
I am debating between Nimbus Grey and Atlantis Blue. Both colors look great to me. The main reason I am against Nimbus is that I currently have 3 silver cars, 1 blue, and 1 red in my stable of weekend/fun cars. Not sure if I want to add a 4th silver car to the collection. Atlantis would help balance the collection.

Anyone else out there have a collection where one color dominates or is your collection a broad spectrum of colors?

That was actually one of my deciding factors for not getting an Osmium car.

My daily is a silver Evo 9. I didn't really relish the idea of parking 2 silver cars next to one another, especially because I am pretty sure it would just make me feel like the Mitsubishi silver look worse.

I also have a FC RX-7 that itself is like 3 different shades of metallic blue.

Nimbus i think will look very...bronzed? Almost like a light champaign but with a darker brown instead of gold when placed directly next to Silver. Also a reason I didn't go that direction.

In the end, White, Yellow, or Zinc were what I gravitated towards. Dark Verdant reads basically black (might be a red/green colorblindness thing too). Atlantis is "blurple" in some light its very purpley. Miridian however is sort of a 'classic' metallic dark blue.

Right now Brooklyn Gray , Pearl White , and Cyber Orange
My vivid red emira & Cyber Orange Bronco sticks out about the same. 5 years ago my driveway and garage was all Pearl White cars. We wanted to be demure in the neighborhood.

Last edited:
Call me boring, but I have a Shadow Grey Emira and my other four cars are Silver, Silver, Dark Grey and Navy.
:ROFLMAO:

Call me boring as well
Previous stable: Misano Blue and Long Beach Blue
Current stable: Misano Blue and Seneca Blue

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back