• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What Color are your other Cars?

Dino67

Reaction score
I am debating between Nimbus Grey and Atlantis Blue. Both colors look great to me. The main reason I am against Nimbus is that I currently have 3 silver cars, 1 blue, and 1 red in my stable of weekend/fun cars. Not sure if I want to add a 4th silver car to the collection. Atlantis would help balance the collection.

Anyone else out there have a collection where one color dominates or is your collection a broad spectrum of colors?

That was actually one of my deciding factors for not getting an Osmium car.

My daily is a silver Evo 9. I didn't really relish the idea of parking 2 silver cars next to one another, especially because I am pretty sure it would just make me feel like the Mitsubishi silver look worse.

I also have a FC RX-7 that itself is like 3 different shades of metallic blue.

Nimbus i think will look very...bronzed? Almost like a light champaign but with a darker brown instead of gold when placed directly next to Silver. Also a reason I didn't go that direction.

In the end, White, Yellow, or Zinc were what I gravitated towards. Dark Verdant reads basically black (might be a red/green colorblindness thing too). Atlantis is "blurple" in some light its very purpley. Miridian however is sort of a 'classic' metallic dark blue.

Right now Brooklyn Gray , Pearl White , and Cyber Orange
My vivid red emira & Cyber Orange Bronco sticks out about the same. 5 years ago my driveway and garage was all Pearl White cars. We wanted to be demure in the neighborhood.

Last edited:
Call me boring, but I have a Shadow Grey Emira and my other four cars are Silver, Silver, Dark Grey and Navy.
:ROFLMAO:

Call me boring as well
Previous stable: Misano Blue and Long Beach Blue
Current stable: Misano Blue and Seneca Blue

(1) Alpina Blue (II) (only available on BMW Alpina models)
(2) Barbera red (Individual color on special request for qualified BMW models)
(3) Dark Verdant (selectable on Lotus Emira First Edition)

I assume this qualifies as a “broad spectrum of colors”?

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back