Lightweight seats

About 45mins to an hour so not that far. It’s just trying to find the time! Plus my Emira is with B&C to have the wiring loom replaced which will probably take another 2 weeks.
I am nearly always around, so when convenient contact me and I am more than happy to arrange for you to come and sit in my car.
I live at the point where the M20 and M26 meet.
[email protected]

Still looking for seat options. Following are available:

- Tillet B10, with custom padding looks great! Just have the feeling that the seat is quite high, on some photos it almost looks like its touching the ceiling which I dont like so maybe thats a setting
- Recaro Podium, love the carbon looks and shape but the bottom part I feel its too high designed that will make it hard to get in and out. Not daily friendly on my opinion.
- Lotus Carbon seats Exige, they look great and sit very very comfortable. Not sure why they did not offer these seats in the Emira but available on the aftermarket even Greg (GRP) has them.

From the top 3 above im inclined to go for the Lotus Exige CF seats and then custom upholster them for the Emira. Some guys have it already installed in the Emira, just want to see more pics of it how it looks.

And then… then you got this! From Jubu… to me by far the best of all looking BUT no price yet and I believe its going to be very expensive knowing how expensive jubu parts are (just received the jubu440 power upgrade).

Let me know what you think and what you did in your Emira

Attachments

• IMG_6279.png
    IMG_6279.png
    641.3 KB · Views: 7

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back