• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Certificate of Provenance!!! I finally received mine!!

LastICE

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I ordered it through the parts department from my dealership on 5/22/24 and I just picked it up today. Took long enough but it is worth it (I think) with all the additional info about my baby.

BTW, it isn't free. $344.45 after sales Tax.

Attachments

• Lotus Certificate of Provenance 01.jpg
    Lotus Certificate of Provenance 01.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 261
  • Lotus Certificate of Provenance 02.jpg
    Lotus Certificate of Provenance 02.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 251
  • Lotus Certificate of Provenance 03.jpg
    Lotus Certificate of Provenance 03.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 258
  • Lotus Certificate of Provenance 04.jpg
    Lotus Certificate of Provenance 04.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 238
  • Lotus Certificate of Provenance 05.jpg
    Lotus Certificate of Provenance 05.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 229
I ordered it through the parts department from my dealership on 5/22/24 and I just picked it up today. Took long enough but it is worth it (I think) with all the additional info about my baby.

Pretty impressive, especially where you were in the production run.
Worth-the-wait now has another meaning for you.
Thanks for sharing.

Very nice but I will wait until they stop the First Edition production so that it can say 1 of 10 of this colour or 4 of 25 with this interior etc rather than the 25th to have this or that.
Still, it had more interesting information listed than I was expecting so I might crack early!

Thanks for sharing, I wonder if the Engine number is located anywhere else (then on the engine block).
I am also a Jan 2024 build

Mine would probably say something like "the 157th Harry spec".

Glad to be in good company!

1000003090.jpg

Meh.. Hard Pass. For a few trinkets.

Meh.. Hard Pass. For a few trinkets.
Yeah... Aston Martin Heritage Trust will research a car for 80GBP with a more detailed report. No trinkets - none needed. Doubt Lotus will offer a no-trinkets price, but it would be nice if they did.

Yeah... Aston Martin Heritage Trust will research a car for 80GBP with a more detailed report. No trinkets - none needed. Doubt Lotus will offer a no-trinkets price, but it would be nice if they did.
I got one for my Elise (direct from Lotus), basically just the spec sheet (first pic) and it was only ~$75...which I thought was a lot at the time! :) I think you can get one directly from Lotus, and bypass the dealer markup and trinkets

I got one for my Elise (direct from Lotus), basically just the spec sheet (first pic) and it was only ~$75...which I thought was a lot at the time! :) I think you can get one directly from Lotus, and bypass the dealer markup and trinkets
I got mine for free without having to ask or order one. Maybe the cost was included in the price of the car?

Very nice but I will wait until they stop the First Edition production so that it can say 1 of 10 of this colour or 4 of 25 with this interior etc rather than the 25th to have this or that.
Still, it had more interesting information listed than I was expecting so I might crack early!
HA! That's a good point! I might've pulled the trigger too early. I might need to call to see if they can provide an addendum letter for mine. BTW, I just got this production update message from the dealer where I got my Emira. Just FYI. Time for you to pull the trigger. :)

"FE V6 Manual/Auto:
Production is complete. Cars (especially automatics) are still being shipped. But production on FE V6 is done. "

HA! That's a good point! I might've pulled the trigger too early. I might need to call to see if they can provide an addendum letter for mine. BTW, I just got this production update message from the dealer where I got my Emira. Just FYI. Time for you to pull the trigger. :)

"FE V6 Manual/Auto:
Production is complete. Cars (especially automatics) are still being shipped. But production on FE V6 is done. "
FE V6 auto production is completed? Hopefully I’ll be getting a call soon with an update.

FE V6 auto production is completed? Hopefully I’ll be getting a call soon with an update.
Yes. According to my dealership, production for both FE V6 Manual and Auto is completed. Please note that I am in the US, so the status I provided might not apply to Canada.

Yes. According to my dealership, production for both FE V6 Manual and Auto is completed. Please note that I am in the US, so the status I provided might not apply to Canada.
Or the UK, which there should be V6 manual production in 2025 if my original order in January was to be honoured. Also the UK configuration website still says new orders would be delivered in 2025.
Of course anything can change, it will be interesting to see how in pans out.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back