Lotus Driving Academy, Accommodation and restaurant suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiz33

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Planning a trip next April for both the Intro and advanced course plus factory tour. Any recommendation for places to stay other than The Bird in Hand? Since I'll arrive the night before and stay for 2-3 nights. recommendation for dinner is also appreciated.

Here's a past thread on it.
A few others too if search.
I did the Intro to sport cars back in June. I kind of wish I'd done just advanced instead. If you take advanced I think taking intro in addition may be a waste of money. You can still arrange a separate factory tour if that is desired.
Make sure they offering the class on the day before your plans get too firm. I had to arrange our whole vacation around it.

Here's a past thread on it.
A few others too if search.
I did the Intro to sport cars back in June. I kind of wish I'd done just advanced instead. If you take advanced I think taking intro in addition may be a waste of money. You can still arrange a separate factory tour if that is desired.
Make sure they offering the class on the day before your plans get too firm. I had to arrange our whole vacation around it.

Thanks, Will look up the above and do a search. It looks like intro is offered on April 4th and 18th and advanced the day after. I'll probably arrive the Friday before and fly out the monday after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back