• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Driving Academy

A lot of people are going to be interested in your feedback on the gearshift. No pressure! :)
I will report back on everything. I used to have an Evora and have S1 Elise so my expectation is that the gearbox will be ok but not best in class - something that you get used to and then becomes non issue

I will report back on everything. I used to have an Evora and have S1 Elise so my expectation is that the gearbox will be ok but not best in class - something that you get used to and then becomes non issue
If you could take some go-pros with you and turn it into a professional review that would be awesome. Just say everything is amazing and it’s the best car you’ve ever driven. Thanks 👍🏻

If you could take some go-pros with you and turn it into a professional review that would be awesome. Just say everything is amazing and it’s the best car you’ve ever driven. Thanks 👍🏻
They have in the T&C's that you aren't allowed to take any cameras on site for the LDA, otherwise I 100% would have hooked up my GoPro

A lot of people are going to be interested in your feedback on the gearshift. No pressure! :)
Well unfortunately everyone is going to have to wait as they have cancelled the 22nd June as they don‘t have the cars & are focusing on delivering customer cars. So rebooked for end July.

Well unfortunately everyone is going to have to wait as they have cancelled the 22nd June as they don‘t have the cars & are focusing on delivering customer cars. So rebooked for end July.
No way! How did you find out? Hopefully they don't cancel the 29th 😔

Just had my call from Stewart as well. The first LDA events will now be on the 23rd of July and he's calling all the folks who've booked prior to this to help rearrange.

He was very communicative and answered all of my questions, the delays are linked to the supply chain issues and they've chosen to prioritise getting customer and dealer cars out vs restarting the LDA.

I think that's a sensible decision and will work in favour of the majority of customers rather than the few of us booking in for LDA.

They chose to delay a month so that Stewart and the other instructors (some new) have time to get familiar with the cars before starting to teach us all through the events.

He did also mention that he and the other instructors are going to be involved in some test drive events and that CS would be reaching out to people about that as well

Just had my call from Stewart as well. The first LDA events will now be on the 23rd of July and he's calling all the folks who've booked prior to this to help rearrange.

He was very communicative and answered all of my questions, the delays are linked to the supply chain issues and they've chosen to prioritise getting customer and dealer cars out vs restarting the LDA.

I think that's a sensible decision and will work in favour of the majority of customers rather than the few of us booking in for LDA.

They chose to delay a month so that Stewart and the other instructors (some new) have time to get familiar with the cars before starting to teach us all through the events.

He did also mention that he and the other instructors are going to be involved in some test drive events and that CS would be reaching out to people about that as well
I think that it's a wise decision to focus on production car ramp up.

As the old saying goes, "All Hands On Deck!"

Who knows it could end up as a career change 🏆 😁