• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira S Confirmed?

Hey guys, I was browsing through some lotus parts and noticed this, does this mean that the Emira S is coming? :D

Attachments

• 10_11.gif
    10_11.gif
    150.2 KB · Views: 114
The rumors of the Emira S have been around for some time now. Those posts go back to early 2024. I think it’s fair to say that the base Emira will come first and then IF the S comes, it will likely be only for EX US markets to meet US emissions regulations

Kinda old news. A Lotus parts worker leaked the emblem pics earlier this year and got in trouble. Here a pic from my Instagram story archive.

1000028255.jpg

Those pictures been out forever and does not mean anything. They're most likely Emira with certain options packaged in. There will be no up engined V6 as Toyota is shutting down the production line in 2025.

Nothing official yet, but if you were a betting man you'd say that at some point there will be a remapped version of the AMG called the Emira S.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back