• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Magma Red Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Great video for showing Magma at different angles. Honestly, the best I've seen so far.

Also, this was unexpected :ROFLMAO:

1664807425066.png

Im loving all the views of Magma Red with the black pack. Works really well with this color IMO.

I am thinking aftermarket black wheels will finish this car off (and .75" suspension drop cups). I'm just not a huge fan of this style, maybe Vossen will make something that will fit 😎

Here is a shot posted online a couple days ago..
Regular Emira NB 10.6.22.jpg

Lowered Emira blackpack NB 10.6.22.jpg

..and this is a shot of how mine will hopefully look at some point. I photoshopped it to look lowered, have wheel spacers, and then full blackpack and yellow calipers, like my spec will have (didn't bother trying to make the seats look tan). Don't know that I'll ever lower it in reality, but might see how the lowering cups work for others. This gives it more of the Evora stance. I'm no PS pro, but I was trying to get an idea of how things might look. Sporty I think :)

Here is a shot posted online a couple days ago..
View attachment 9532

View attachment 9533
..and this is a shot of how mine will hopefully look at some point. I photoshopped it to look lowered, have wheel spacers, and then full blackpack and yellow calipers, like my spec will have (didn't bother trying to make the seats look tan). Don't know that I'll ever lower it in reality, but might see how the lowering cups work for others. This gives it more of the Evora stance. I'm no PS pro, but I was trying to get an idea of how things might look. Sporty I think :)
My exact spec except for diamond forged. Looks amazing. Nice job

I don't trust these images anymore, my collection already has 50 shades of red, like the movie!!
Bear in mind these were done 12
months ago, when we only had the small sample discs and v1 configurator. Since then we’ve had planforms, v3 configurator and actual cars.

Is the damn thing flat or metallic?!!! I'd go for it if it was more towards a candy apple...... but not just red....boring