Many orphaned Emira available

Now on the the Automatic FE’s. How many total is that for FE1 + FE2? I forget how many first editions there were going to be in the US and Canada.
Don't hold me to it but I remember hearing that total FE V6 auto between US and CA is under 600 units.

Orphaned meridian blue at Denver Lotus. (The purplish blue)

1000028006.png

Includes free shipping in the US

FaceTime walk around with the sales rep. I’ve done it on cars that were several states away before I flew out to buy it. Gives you a good look at the interior and a rundown of the features that you want to ensure are included and working.
Got it. Thanks.

Lotus of Scottsdale also has a used Emira with 1600 miles coming in, priced at 94k, means they mostly likely paid mid to high 80s for it. Looks like used market is starting to go in a normal direction.

Lotus of Scottsdale also has a used Emira with 1600 miles coming in, priced at 94k, means they mostly likely paid mid to high 80s for it. Looks like used market is starting to go in a normal direction.
Dang! 94k steal at a dealership is a steal.

View attachment 52784

Includes free shipping in the US
I saw this on Facebook today. Advertised as "brand new" but with 300 miles. How is this brand new? And how is this a good deal for a used car? I'm sure someone will pony up rather than wait, but how would anyone know how if this engine was broken-in properly? Plenty of YouTube videos demonstrating abuse of Emiras with far less miles on them, and then offered for sale as "new". Wonder if the logs can be dumped for review. I posted this on this Facebook listing, and shortly after all comments were deleted and they started over. :cool:

I saw this on Facebook today. Advertised as "brand new" but with 300 miles. How is this brand new? And how is this a good deal for a used car? I'm sure someone will pony up rather than wait, but how would anyone know how if this engine was broken-in properly? Plenty of YouTube videos demonstrating abuse of Emiras with far less miles on them, and then offered for sale as "new". Wonder if the logs can be dumped for review. I posted this on this Facebook listing, and shortly after all comments were deleted and they started over. :cool:
Pretty sure FB required a minimum mileage of 300 to be posted.

Hmm… ok, not at all familiar with this then.
Maybe call if you're interested and they can tell you?

Technically dealer demos are also "new" if they've never been registered, but I'm guessing minimum mileage to post.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back