• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Moving on...

Encourage the buyer to join this Forum, if not already a member. I’m surprised at how many people don’t know about the wealth of helpful info this and other dedicated car Forums have, which can at times be a “life-saver” when dealers aren’t well informed, or when trying to save money or just learn “how to” for DIY people.

That said, I suspect you’re already a member of a Corvette Forum, having experienced this Emira Forum. I still belong to several Corvette Forums, which helped steer me (intentional pun) to this one. Good luck with your new wheels!

Wow that's an insanely quick sale within several hours.

***SOLD***
Congrats man, wow! Goes to show that awesome looking builds sell and ugly dogs on BAT don't.

Might be asking too much, but is there any chance you'll share the details of the sale? Where/how did you sell and for how much (did you get full $100K asking)?