• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Never even considered Shadow Grey, now I am dying to see this combo in real life!

D

@DenzilP did you see the black lotus badge (instead of chrome) on the back of shadow? Was it readable and did it look nice?
No, I didn't see the rear, it was parked up inside the factory with the back to the wall. There is a pedestrian walkway in the factory marked by two yellow lines and we were not allow to step beyond the yellow lines, health and safety reasons. Looks amazing - just hope my DV looks as good (didn't see a whole DV on my tour - only DV panels and half built DV car). I did also see a senca blue completed car with black pack and black wheels - which also look very nice and even better than the senca blue show car in my opinion.

The dynamic prototype is currently in Malaysia. A new video popped up of it being revved to impress onlookers at a posh hotel. The sound quality is quite good.

The dynamic prototype is currently in Malaysia. A new video popped up of it being revved to impress onlookers at a posh hotel. The sound quality is quite good.

Don't let that guy near my car

Last edited:
Sounds pretty amazing. I’m hopeful they can work some of their magic on the i4 too.

Has anyone taken delivery of their shadow grey Emira? Can we see some photos? I live in socal so lots of sunshine. Most videos/photos online seem to have been taken in low light conditions, cloud cover or indoors.

Has anyone taken delivery of their shadow grey Emira? Can we see some photos? I live in socal so lots of sunshine. Most videos/photos online seem to have been taken in low light conditions, cloud cover or indoors.
I chose shadow grey and I love it! There’s a blue sparkle to it in the sun, which is when it looks best, so the Socal sunshine will suit in perfectly. Plus not many people choose it so it’s rare. As someone else says, lots of photos on the thread but happy to share some photos of mine in the sun (on collection day - I got lucky!)
IMG_5274.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5271.jpeg
    IMG_5271.jpeg
    481 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5261.jpeg
    IMG_5261.jpeg
    372.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5251.jpeg
    IMG_5251.jpeg
    367.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5250.jpeg
    IMG_5250.jpeg
    342.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I chose shadow grey and I love it! There’s a blue sparkle to it in the sun, which is when it looks best, so the socal sunshine will suit in perfectly. Plus not many people choose rot so it’s rare. As someone else says, lots of photos on the thread but happy to share some photos of mine in the sun (on collection day - I got lucky!) View attachment 48414
Those who have chosen black or silver calipers to match the spec have some really great combinations. You car is a great spec. Would love to see this in person.

Those who have chosen black or silver calipers to match the spec have some really great combinations. You car is a great spec. Would love to see this in person.
The first time I saw the colour in person was at the factory on my own car! My wife talked me out of Verdan Green when I ordered and got to say I’m happy she did. I’m biased but I love the colour!