New Owner in Massachusetts!

AK16

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Well, I’ve been around the block a time or two. Owned 3-4 BMW M products, all of the Audi RS stuff including an R8 V10 Plus, Porsche fun with 944’s, 968, 981 GT4, 718 Spyder, 911, a bunch of GT350 Mustangs, an Alfa 4C, a new Civic Type R and of course, a few previous Lotus cars (2008 Lotus Elise SC and a 2020 Lotus Evora GT). I loved that Evora but when the Emira was announced, I knew I had to have it. Expecting a much shorter turnaround time to get the Emira, I quickly sold the Evora GT. As the wait got longer and longer, I grew impatient and dabbled with Audi R8 and 718 Spyder ownership as well as the Alfa 4C.

Then, one fortuitous day, I saw a Facebook post indicating that an Emira had popped up for sale only 35 minutes away from me at a dealer I had done business with before. As I hurriedly looked at the ad, I discovered that it was EXACTLY the same spec I had ordered years prior. Every single element was identical. A 2024 model with only 700 miles and a full nose and impact area covered in PPF. I knew it was meant to be! Today, I drove the car home and I’m in love!

A bunch of goodies are already en route from Greg’s Race Parts (3rd cat delete, valve controller, lowering kit, spacers, etc). Can’t wait to put tons of joyous miles on this beauty!

Attachments

• IMG_2038.jpeg
    IMG_2038.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2033.jpeg
    IMG_2033.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1992.jpeg
    IMG_1992.jpeg
    903.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Welcome! Would be interesting to hear your perspective on how the Emira compares with the other cars you’ve owned.
Absolutely! I plan on putting together a pretty comprehensive comparison and assessment of just that in another post!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back