• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New VORSTEINER kit for the Emira

Some of the contours of this kit alter some of the intrinsic beauty of the Emira. However I do like this wing the best if I would ever do one. Which I don’t think I would……

I’ll be looking to do the wing and front splitter, once they are officially announced and for sale. Supposed to be around November 4th, I can wait another month or so versus taking the risk of getting scammed or poor fitment from a Chinese knock off

I’ll be looking to do the wing and front splitter, once they are officially announced and for sale. Supposed to be around November 4th, I can wait another month or so versus taking the risk of getting scammed or poor fitment from a Chinese knock off
I want to do the CT Carbon kit and add the diffuser/Hood
that’s a good idea. I’d wait as well. I like the hood and diffuser. I want the CT carbon kit but adding those two pieces from vorsteiner will make it look like a mini Pista.

I am still waiting to see what Lotus offer first before making a decision. I would like to stay OEM if passible but if not only quality parts.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back