New VORSTEINER kit for the Emira

Some of the contours of this kit alter some of the intrinsic beauty of the Emira. However I do like this wing the best if I would ever do one. Which I don’t think I would……

I’ll be looking to do the wing and front splitter, once they are officially announced and for sale. Supposed to be around November 4th, I can wait another month or so versus taking the risk of getting scammed or poor fitment from a Chinese knock off

I’ll be looking to do the wing and front splitter, once they are officially announced and for sale. Supposed to be around November 4th, I can wait another month or so versus taking the risk of getting scammed or poor fitment from a Chinese knock off
I want to do the CT Carbon kit and add the diffuser/Hood
that’s a good idea. I’d wait as well. I like the hood and diffuser. I want the CT carbon kit but adding those two pieces from vorsteiner will make it look like a mini Pista.

SEMA is November 5th - 8th, should have an official press release around then

In the mean time, the ebay knockoff.

I'm not a fan of the flat black front splitter. I hope the official kit looks better than this

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back