• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

nitron -15 kg

andreino14

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Ho montato un kit Nitron Club Sport e sono molto soddisfatto. l'auto pesa -15kg ed è stata ribassata di 2cm
1718788106366.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still doing some tests. I'm currently -5 clicks away (25 total/mono route) from completely closed and I must say that I've improved a lot but I'm still not satisfied. At high speeds I have not yet achieved the stability I would like.

Other than improved looks/lowering, what ride or handling issue are you trying to resolve or improve with the Nitron shocks?

My car has a sports trim but it's not comparable to the EVORA I had. Emira is very soft and lies down on bends when you put her in crisis. As a result, road holding is not optimal. I hope to further improve my responsiveness

I attach the convergence data. furthermore, if it helps, I attach the official data for the standard setting

Attachments

• dati convergenza emira V6 .pdf
    162.4 KB · Views: 16
My car has a sports trim but it's not comparable to the EVORA I had. Emira is very soft and lies down on bends when you put her in crisis. As a result, road holding is not optimal. I hope to further improve my responsiveness

I'm surprised to hear this, but it seems fairly consistent from Evora GT owners. I find the Emira sports suspension to be pretty stiff... not soft at all to me. I don't mind this as it feels more old school vs. the magna rides and air suspension, etc. of the other brands.

I imagine you are talking about track performance near the limits? I can't imagine wanting a stiffer car for street driving.

I can assure you that for road use it is already a good compromise but with some flaws. Yes, use on the track amplifies the defects which are solvable. But I expected more sensitive behavior from Emira. Which didn't happen with Evora. The seat is already too padded and this doesn't help