• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Official Northeast Spotting Thread

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score
Spotting another Lotus in my area is a rare occurance, but hopefully that changes with the Emira. I'm lucky to see 2 or 3 other Lotus in the wild each year (C&C and track days excluded). Figured I'd start a thread here in our Northeast regional sub to post any exciting local spottings.

I'll start with this Lotus Seven I just saw on 95S near Baltimore!

1000019944.jpg

1000019945.jpg

Spotted a Dark Verdant Emira w/ black wheels this afternoon going southbound on I-93 in MA headed towards Boston! Anyone on here?

It was in slow traffic caused by a red Corvette C8 on the shoulder with a state trooper. I totally did a double-take, as it’s the first Emira I have seen “in the wild” in the US. Unfortunately, I wasn’t driving my Emira, as my wife and I were in downtown Boston for the day and we figured the S5 would be less stressful on the crazy Boston streets.

Spotted a Dark Verdant Emira w/ black wheels this afternoon going southbound on I-93 in MA headed towards Boston! Anyone on here?

It was in slow traffic caused by a red Corvette C8 on the shoulder with a state trooper. I totally did a double-take, as it’s the first Emira I have seen “in the wild” in the US. Unfortunately, I wasn’t driving my Emira, as my wife and I were in downtown Boston for the day and we figured the S5 would be less stressful on the crazy Boston streets.
Lotus of Boston had that exact variant at their dealership when I stopped by on Friday, maybe test drive?

Attachments

• IMG_1784.jpeg
    IMG_1784.jpeg
    498 KB · Views: 14
Lotus of Boston had that exact variant at their dealership when I stopped by on Friday, maybe test drive?
It was pretty far from Westwood/Norwood, so that would have been a long test drive, but maybe it was taken to a car meet/show somewhere. I only got a quick look as we were going the opposite direction, but I *thought* it had yellow calipers too.