Porsche 992 GT3 RS customers are already flipping their allocations for $650,000 CAD ($500,000 USD)

Check this out
(I’ll add that this morning I put a deposit down on a reg C8, I’ll keep or flip based on the I4 test drive)
The reg C8 stingray is not a no flip car as of right now.

Check this out
(I’ll add that this morning I put a deposit down on a reg C8, I’ll keep or flip based on the I4 test drive)
The reg C8 stingray is not a no flip car as of right now.
Good for GM on protecting their brand equity.

I don't like the idea of an automaker having a say on your property once it is purchased tho.... next couple years will be interesting on what solutions them come up with handling these situations.

Good for GM on protecting their brand equity.

I don't like the idea of an automaker having a say on your property once it is purchased tho.... next couple years will be interesting on what solutions them come up with handling these situations.
I forgot to suggest start at 11. Did you watch the entire video? It shows GM is legally ok.

More angry internet uprisings over dealership markups! :p

Screenshot_20220824-195552_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220824-195623_Instagram.jpg

This should be done for every single Porsche dealer for literally every single model.

The 2 year era for price-gouging is over.

Oh no!!! how did this thread get resurected! hahaha.... looks like some dealers will be in some big trouble over the next few months. Lot's will be full by the end of the year and things are finally starting to resemble normal.

I applaud the US Fed reserve. Kept on raising the rates to get things under control. I know it's not easy to do, but I think they are managing a tough position well. There is more confidence that normalcy is around the corner. Probably after a quick recession lol. (that we are already in)

This should be done for every single Porsche dealer for literally every single model.

The 2 year era for price-gouging is over.

Nissan too... I saw one dealer has the new Z (limited proto yellow) marked up ~$100k! Insane!!

My local VW dealer had the new GTI's marked up over $20k too. 😬

Nissan too... I saw one dealer has the new Z (limited proto yellow) marked up ~$100k! Insane!!
Want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly: you're saying that some Nissan dealership wants 100 over sticker for all Z's, or just for one specific "special" Z prototype car?

Want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly: you're saying that some Nissan dealership wants 100 over sticker for all Z's, or just for one specific "special" Z prototype car?

It's not the actual prototype, but this limited prototype color spec (240 made in this yellow paint with bronze wheels). Here's one at $73k over sticker... so ~$130k for a Nissan Z!

It's not the actual prototype, but this limited prototype color spec (240 made in this yellow paint with bronze wheels). Here's one at $73k over sticker... so ~$130k for a Nissan Z!

Man, this car market is nutty...

On the one hand, though, I get it. Dealership sales people have been saying how rough this past year has been for them, not having any cars around to even sell to customers. And all the while, their kids are still eating the same amounts...

Man, this car market is nutty...

On the one hand, though, I get it. Dealership sales people have been saying how rough this past year has been for them, not having any cars around to even sell to customers. And all the while, their kids are still eating the same amounts...

The market is crazy. I helped my mom turn in a lease and buy a new vehicle a couple weeks ago. After some market research I realized she actually had positive equity in the leased vehicle and used that to negotiate her new vehicle purchase. Instead of the typical final lease turn in charge, the dealer actually paid off her remaining 3 monthly lease payments AND took off $5k from the msrp (no ADM) of the new vehicle she purchased. All that while turning in a lease with 4 curbed wheels and a scrape down the rear quarter panel. 😂 Amazing.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back