• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Problems of my 2024 Emira FE

Mine has the foam sticking out of the rear lights, guess I will look and see how hard this is to fix.

Mine has the foam sticking out of the rear lights, guess I will look and see how hard this is to fix.
Wouldn't you take it back to the dealership? It sounds like you are going to fix it yourself.

Wouldn't you take it back to the dealership? It sounds like you are going to fix it yourself.
Depends on how involved it is. Dealer is 1.5 hours away. It just difficult to go drop it off, then get it whenever later. I did without the car for 40 days within the first 500 miles. So if it were real simple yes, I might do it myself. I havent seen any signs of moisture so not too worried about it now.

Apple CarPlay: I've noticed it is intermittent connecting wireless; I just plug my phone into the USB port in the back of the center console compartment when I first get in the car, and everything works fine.
Have you experienced the Home button going dead like some other owners? They state the car still plays music but you can’t press the Home button without letting the car sit locked for 10 mins to reset.

Well then the service tech should be familiar with adjusting that side of the rear bumper and fixing it. I'm going to do it myself on mine. The other side that's aligned correctly squeaks if you even slightly press up against it, so that tells me it's loose. I've been holding off doing anything like this until after the first 1,000 miles break-in period, in case there were any issues that cropped up requiring a visit to the dealer. I'm at 723 miles and so far so good, so it looks like I'll be able to take care of this at the same time I do the oil change. I'll take some photos and document what it takes and post it.
Hey I think I got same problem with mine rear bumper