• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Quick detailing sprays for black pack areas

RyanGphoto

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
So.. I noticed that on the black pack parts (top and bottom) as well as the black strip on the back of the car above the license plate and the black rear vents on each side, they all get insanely filthy every time I drive the car more than 10 minutes..

I am just looking for something to wipe this down between drives that won't scratch the paint. I tried a dry towel softly and that didn't go well at all..

I was wondering what everyone else uses in between washes to get the dirt off of the car (specifically the parts mentioned above)..

Thanks for any help!

Ryan G

purchase a detailing spray or waterless wash and clean microfiber towels (remove the tags) and that’ll be suffice

I like the gtechniq quick detailer. cleans and adds a slick finish. Don't get the ceramic topper, that's a different product that tops off the ceramic coat. You don't want to do that unless the car is pristine. once in awhile I'll quick detail the entire car after a car wash for a super shine + added minor protection.