Race to the first i4

Yup, the same. I really am losing the will to continue with this; I have no words really.

See below - "My Lotus" logon page is now updated to cater for past orders via a different link ..... Having said that, my i4 order that I cancelled last month (and bought a same-spec dealer demo V6 Auto with 250 miles on for less money) is still showing as active, and I had a missed call from LCCS today too...... 🤦‍♂️

1700757599375.png

See below - "My Lotus" logon page is now updated to cater for past orders via a different link .....
Thanks, that's useful to know about, redirects to the same link I gave above. They really could do with adding a redirect within the new My Lotus section as well. The new site actually remembers a login this time so I had to sign out of it to see the redirect!

I have started thinking about McLarens again; next stage getting insurance quotes. There are plenty in the 70k-80k range

So glad I bailed out back in August. I keep watching for arrival notices of the V6, let alone the i4 here in the states. In days of yore, was told they would arrive before years end. Now summertime?!?! Picked up an alternative beauty back in September, loving it, and won’t look back. Hope they eventually get their $hit together, but it seems Lotus is moving retrograde.

I've been thinking about it for a day... Could this not be a move to sell the orphan emira’s?o_O

Also, if they would state the reasons and what they hope to improve.... I'm sure the vast majority of us would look forward for it

So Bell & Colvill got back to me.

They only heard about the i4 delay from customers contacting them saying they had received "the call".

It appears the agents are being told even less than customers currently in the queue. They have no idea when they will get demonstraters.

Total omnishambles.

Last edited:
I just had a call from Lotus telling me that my i4 will be delayed till summer 2024. I politely told them where to shove it and asked to cancel.

I placed my deposit just after it was shown at Goodwood and I've been patient enough.

He told me to email them but I don't have the updated customer service email, can anyone please share it.

I just had a call from Lotus telling me that my i4 will be delayed till summer 2024. I politely told them where to shove it and asked to cancel.

I placed my deposit just after it was shown at Goodwood and I've been patient enough.

He told me to email them but I don't have the updated customer service email, can anyone please share it.
[email protected]

Maybe someone else has Matt Windle's email too?

Just received the call. Cancelled after July 21 order. So disappointed. Lotus have had so long to sort out the i4, and no excuse is acceptable now after all this time. I wonder how many are cancelling now after may be available in the summer statement. Would have been my 5th Lotus as well!
Its a supply chain matter.
This is all due to a unforseen rise in the availability of Unobtanium.
Just when you thought things were sorted.........
So close, and yet so far.
Not a good feeling regardless of your spec.

Don’t think Lotus has ever heard the phrase the customer is king. Everyone would have far more respect for them if they were honest about the problems. A good example of how a company with a great product can make such a dogs dinner of producing and selling it. I was called yesterday but could not answer but they have not even tried to call me back. I have a good idea what they will say though.

No call from Lotus here or email, just radio silence. What number are people being called on. I did have a missed 0208 0680 number on Tuesday

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back