๐Ÿ† EPOTM Contest September 2024 - Emira Photo of the Month starts now! Get your entries and vote in here!

Electric sunset

PSY00028 copy-01.jpg

Welcome to the September 2024 Emira of the Month contest!

The August edition was won by @DesertEmira - you can read more about the winning entry here: https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/desertemira-๐Ÿ†-august-2024-emira-of-the-month-winner.5112/

Please read the following rules before participating!
  1. Post your best Lotus Emira photo in this thread as an attachment. Please insert the full image attachment into your post.
  2. You Must be the owner and only 1 photo
  3. ๐Ÿ‘‰ ** Post a short caption about the photo *** ๐Ÿ‘ˆ
  4. You are not eligible to win if you have won in the previous 6 months.
  5. Voting ends at the end of September.
  6. Please leave a positive reaction on a post to register your vote for them. A positive reaction (like) is an upvote.
  7. You can vote on multiple entries.
  8. The earlier the entry the more time it has to collect votes!
  9. The submission with the most positive votes/likes, wins!
HOW???? There is NO Link to submit & upload.
The Headings says:

September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! Get your entries and vote in here!​

But where???? No Link!!!!!

HOW???? There is NO Link to submit & upload.
The Headings says:

September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! Get your entries and vote in here!​

But where???? No Link!!!!!
Screen Shot 2024-09-05 at 8.00.21 AM.png
just click that icon bro, or copy and paste an image in the text box.

It was suggested by a member and it makes sense to me... so future contests will be called "Emira Photo of the Month". It's not necessarily about how well the car is done or modified, just about the photo itself... although a great photo with a well modified car would get bonus points in my book. I thought this way probably more accurately reflects how the voting is done, so we'll modify it a bit.

Back