• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Service Notification on Dash: Turning it off

chipshopman

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I've got my first service booked for mid July, but every time I turn the Emira on, I get a message flash up reminding me to book my service. Does anyone know how I can turn this off permanently? It's not a biggy, once I start the car and drive off I don't see it, but it feels a bit naggy and unnecessary so would like to be able to turn it off!
Ta
Chipshopman

I've got my first service booked for mid July, but every time I turn the Emira on, I get a message flash up reminding me to book my service. Does anyone know how I can turn this off permanently? It's not a biggy, once I start the car and drive off I don't see it, but it feels a bit naggy and unnecessary so would like to be able to turn it off!
Ta
Chipshopman
From page 217 in the manual.

1717777971558.png

Thanks. Interesting. It sounds like it's got some kind of timer mechanism on it. I think I'll just leave it as is!