Show us your stable!

People will want to hear you opinions! Those are all current enthusiast cars.
I can’t believe how awesome the Emira is. After owning many cars and my favorite being the 911, still can not stop reminiscing about the original NSX. After 30 years still consider that car to be the benchmark of sports cars. Finally, the Emira feels like taking that vehicle to modern standards, the hydraulic steering and connection with the road, the suspension, the looks are amazing. It actually feels like when I drove a McLaren 720S in regards to the steering and connection with the road as well as providing the confidence that you can be a better driver to maximize the return on the car. The interior is simple but elegant with the saddle leather. Got rid of my C8 with hesitation for that Emira and now I can not be happier. For those who thought the price of the Emira is too high, remember that a good example NSX, 30 years old goes for about $90k in Bring a Trailer.
The M2 is my daily driver and that S58 engine is amazing, the torque range is amazing. My 911 Targa GTS is tuned and with headers, low cell cats and straight pipe close to 530 and for some reason that S58 feels like it pulls more. All the cars are manual and think the reason is the unnecessary 7th gear on the 991.2.
Lastly, the Type R before the Emira gave the feels of the old NSX with the great steering and suspension.
Another hesitation was getting rid of the growl from the C8 V8 but I am excited with that supercharge sound after the GRP air filter. Sounds a little like an F1 to me. Can’t wait for the third cat delete next week.

@AlSalas131 you are going to love the 3rd cat delete. Must have mod.

I keep hearing good things about the M2 platform. I’m still not converted to the looks, but the reviews are nearly universally great.

Feel the same way about the emira/NSX connection. A dream that the emira exists. It’s amazing. Can you imagine if Honda remade the NSX with the emira specs? I would have lost my mind. Supercharged v6 with vtec!?! Still enjoy an exotic lotus package though.

Apart from the Emira and our family SUV I have a 1972 ex military Land Rover Lightweight.

I started with a new galvanised chassis and built the whole thing nut and bolt up. I decided to modernise it but keep it looking fairly standard. It has a 200 series 2.5 tdi engine with 5 speed box, limited slip diff, competition drive shafts, modern shocks, disc brake conversion and a new pick up bed which I built from scratch using aircraft grade aluminium and glue.

IMG_6177.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back