• The July 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Show Us Your Vanity Plates

I already shared my personalized plate (see post 12 on this thread) but thought I'd also share something else related but a bit off-topic. I purchased a personalized licence plate frame, from "BestLicensePlateFrames.com" (US company) and thought I'd mention this option to everyone, as yet another excuse to spend more dough on your Emira (lol). I was impressed with the multitude of choices (colors, font, frame types) available with this company and perhaps you will be too. Here's what I've ordered:

158919-190719 Small.jpeg

I already shared my personalized plate (see post 12 on this thread) but thought I'd also share something else related but a bit off-topic. I purchased a personalized licence plate frame, from "BestLicensePlateFrames.com" (US company) and thought I'd mention this option to everyone, as yet another excuse to spend more dough on your Emira (lol). I was impressed with the multitude of choices (colors, font, frame types) available with this company and perhaps you will be too. Here's what I've ordered:

View attachment 46076
Thanks for the link. I just ordered one that says "simplify" on the top and "then add lightness" on the bottom. :)

Thanks for the link. I just ordered one that says "simplify" on the top and "then add lightness" on the bottom. :)

I should ask for a commission (lol). I didn't realize this company existed, until doing a lot of surfing, starting with Google, then eBay, and then realizing there was a much better selection ordering direct from this company, plus their webpage allows you to create a mock-up so you know exactly what you'll be getting. Neat software, so IMO they earned my business.