• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Spotted: Emiras seen in the wild

GlynV6

Reaction score
Does removing emblems / lettering like this run the risk of damaging a car's paint job? I'm thinking of that one post a while back where an installer managed to peel some of the Emira's paint off while removing a section of PPF.
It would depend how you go about removing the emblems. The best way I have found to remove stuck on emblems an not damage the paintwork is to use dental floss, as you can do it without actually touching the paintwork, but just using a sawing action on the adhesive foam tape. Then use a tar and glue remover, such as Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover, to remove the glue residue. Put some on a microfibre cloth and place over the glue reside to allow it to soak in for a while before gently wiping the residue away. You will need something like 3M VHB Double Sided Tape to re-appy the emblems later

nelly111s

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
A mate was at “Wheels Up North” at the weekend and spotted this beauty.

4003f93d-536a-430f-a4f8-7966b00533dd.jpeg

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Saw this youtube short of a guy racing, and spotted a black Emira....

TomE

Staff member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
Seneca Blue Emira stopped for fuel at Hilton Park Services on the M6 northbound just north of Birmingham about 12.45 today.

The detour via the petrol station was a great way to avoid the HUGE speed bump on the exit route!

jamesbxxx

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Spotted a shiny Seneca blue (no BP) example heading north on the A26 at Reims last Tuesday (5th). Looked exotic from a distance. Low and wide. Anyone from here?

JClem

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hethel Yellow going up the hill on the A246 near Leatherhead around 6.30pm yesterday. First one I’ve seen from my Magma V6.