• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Steering clunk when manoeuvring

I have a slight rattle occasionally when going over road seams. I'm away from home and the dealer thought it could be the rod that holds up the front bonnet came loose. I sense that it is something in front suspension. The car has been driving and handling great. Will address when I go in for my 1 year service. Other than this issue the car has exceeded my expectations.
I have the EXACT same thing. Car has been driving and handling great. It's driving me CRAZY. My nearest service center (from Minneapolis) is over 400 miles away, would like to know what you learned.

I have the EXACT same thing. Car has been driving and handling great. It's driving me CRAZY. My nearest service center (from Minneapolis) is over 400 miles away, would like to know what you learned.
I will keep you informed, once I get to the dealer. At the moment, were roadtripping and loving the performance of the car. Took it on the Million Dollar Highway from Durango CO to Telluride yesterday. Felt like a magic carpet ride or air travel floating comfortably thru the twistys of So Colorado. No rattle at all until I returned to Durango on a few in town roads...even then rare occasion. Probably a simple fix. What I do know is this car is special. Loved my Porsche Cayman S...this is just different and in many ways magical. Puts a smile on my face.

Back