• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

The watches thread

My daily is a Marathon CSAR
Its built like a tank and has never let me down. Desperately needs a service, so a trip to Angelsey is required to drop it off with someone I trust
I have this on order
Always liked the Breitling Navitimer, but never knew that Sinn bought the design off them and I have always wanted a Sinn watch
Nice! I keep hearing good things about the Sinn watch brand.

Someone knows ORIS?

View attachment 40465

That‘s my daily rocker at the moment.
That's a great watch! I've been eyeballing that with a blue dial for a while. I love the details with the applied indices and textured bezel, but having a simple overall look.

What is everyone's favorite watch? Show your collection favorite!
20240430_080918.jpg

I'm up to 6 watchs now, not sure how. But my Tissot PRS516 small seconds, swiss automatic is my favorite. I love all the details of it but the small seconds hand "jumping" perfectly from the 3 different sections is a great feature.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back