• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Thoughts on Shadow Grey?

With the right color of wheels, shadow gray looks absolutely amazing. Best color by far. Classy, sporty without being too showy or flashy but with the bronze wheels it ads a touch of contrast that still make it stand out
IMG_9352.jpeg

Hi Folks,

I have just collected my Emira I4 in Shadow Grey. Unfortunately, I'm not too pleased with the colour (it looks more black than grey!) As I ordered my car on the website in January 2023 I didn't get the opportunity to see any colour samples.

In hindsight, I wish I had gone for Red with Full Black Pack and Gloss Black Wheels 🤔

Your thoughts on Shadow Grey?
Thoughts? Dark ones.
Color choice is so subjective.

I've had a Shadow Grey V6 since last April, I love it, wait till you see it in bright sunlight the blue and Silver fleck really lift the colour, another benefit, it does not show the dirt.
Still always a head turner.
Also why follow the herd, everybody seems to love mine
Roland
You and me both, I love my Shadow Grey, especially in the sunlight where it turns a blue slate colour.

With the right color of wheels, shadow gray looks absolutely amazing. Best color by far. Classy, sporty without being too showy or flashy but with the bronze wheels it ads a touch of contrast that still make it stand out
View attachment 49178
This is the route I want to take though thinking gold

This is the route I want to take though thinking gold
I had gold on my last car along with matte / gloss black combo and it looked good but more “ custom” less classy than bronze. But I still liked it and if I replace my PPF with either stealth PPF or get my car matte black again I wouldn’t mind doing gold again, I just think bronze looks more refined with shadow gray but either way , you can’t go wrong 🙌🏻