• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Type 132 NAME

For the next 24 hours perhaps Lotus Eunice would be more apt (for non UK people this is the name of a big storm that is going to hit us tomorrow)

For the speedy, the Lotus Eeeyow

For the country folks: Lotus EeyiEeiYo

For the engineers: Lotus Exactly

For the lawyers: Lotus Exculpatory

For the British historians: Lotus Excaliber

For the emotional: Lotus Emotive

For the emotional scholars: Lotus Emotus

For the millennials: Lotus Emoji
And for the firemen: Lotus Eeaweeaweaww

Seems like it's time for Lotus to use some throwback vintage names and quit trying to be so appealing. Let's see some love for names appropriate for old ladies.

Edith
Eloise
Evelyn
Eileen (come on!)
Edna
Eudora
Ethel

Or some vintage boy names, now that they're going to be making slightly more butch SUV/SAV things?

Edgar
Elwood
Ephraim
Ernest
Eugene
Ezekiel
Ebenezer
Ecclesiasticus

I don't know how many of you are old enough to remember the days at Disneyland where they used ticket books, but For The Thrill: The Lotus E-Ticket

For the next 24 hours perhaps Lotus Eunice would be more apt (for non UK people this is the name of a big storm that is going to hit us tomorrow)

That's been done...

x2JXQCZ.png

Mazda Eunos (Miata) dressed up as a Lotus Elan 😯

That may just be the Lotus internal code name for it. I recall the Emira was originally referred to several years ago by a greek letter but can’t remember which one.

That may just be the Lotus internal code name for it. I recall the Emira was originally referred to several years ago by a greek letter but can’t remember which one.
I think it was Gamma

Yes, Emira was Project Gamma. Evora was Project Eagle, so there isn't a consistent theme.

Yes, Emira was Project Gamma. Evora was Project Eagle, so there isn't a consistent theme.
Found these images, 132 is going to look very good what ever the name

Attachments

• 5D567EA0-30B1-4877-893D-7014AADCE622.jpeg
    5D567EA0-30B1-4877-893D-7014AADCE622.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 0E57FB64-5FB0-437F-9648-64722A6F5631.png
    0E57FB64-5FB0-437F-9648-64722A6F5631.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 64