• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Ugly Sunvisor Sticker Replacement

Hey guys, I want to replace my EU spec Emira passenger sunvisor with a different one that does not have the ugly sticker on it.
I am looking into Lotus parts, could anybody please help me choose the right one for a LHD car?

Those should be the parts: https://parts.bellandcolvill.co.uk/deroure?qs=1&preview=1&make=1&model=60&groupid=14371

Thanks!
It does not feel like those prices could be correct for the complete Sunvisor in Alcantara. If they are, someone should put together a group buy for the U.S. market. A lot of folks would sign up.

I tried ordering what I thought would be versions without the stickers and was told by B&C that Lotus UK canceled it because they're only for the Chinese market. I've since ordered the following part numbers:

889624608700B
889624669300B

Although I'm worried they will just be the same stickered versions. I'll let you know if I just wasted $300 whenever they arrive.

I tried ordering what I thought would be versions without the stickers and was told by B&C that Lotus UK canceled it because they're only for the Chinese market. I've since ordered the following part numbers:

889624608700B
889624669300B

Although I'm worried they will just be the same stickered versions. I'll let you know if I just wasted $300 whenever they arrive.
Thanks! Please let me know how it goes, this is really helpful!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back