• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Ugly Sunvisor Sticker Replacement

Maybe. Just email B&C. They're really helpful

Hey guys, I want to replace my EU spec Emira passenger sunvisor with a different one that does not have the ugly sticker on it.
I am looking into Lotus parts, could anybody please help me choose the right one for a LHD car?

Those should be the parts: https://parts.bellandcolvill.co.uk/deroure?qs=1&preview=1&make=1&model=60&groupid=14371

Thanks!
It does not feel like those prices could be correct for the complete Sunvisor in Alcantara. If they are, someone should put together a group buy for the U.S. market. A lot of folks would sign up.

I tried ordering what I thought would be versions without the stickers and was told by B&C that Lotus UK canceled it because they're only for the Chinese market. I've since ordered the following part numbers:

889624608700B
889624669300B

Although I'm worried they will just be the same stickered versions. I'll let you know if I just wasted $300 whenever they arrive.

I tried ordering what I thought would be versions without the stickers and was told by B&C that Lotus UK canceled it because they're only for the Chinese market. I've since ordered the following part numbers:

889624608700B
889624669300B

Although I'm worried they will just be the same stickered versions. I'll let you know if I just wasted $300 whenever they arrive.
Thanks! Please let me know how it goes, this is really helpful!

Thanks! Please let me know how it goes, this is really helpful!
Well, they arrived today with a 50% success rate. The LH driver's side visor (889624608700B) is Alcantara without the sticker. Great!

The RH passenger side (889624669300B) is actually worse than the original as it has airbag warning stickers on BOTH sides ha. Maybe someone else can risk trying a different part number or have Bell and Colvill figure it out for you with better success.

EDIT: I may see if I can exchange it and will contact B&C again to see if they can confirm before ordering. My only remaining guess would be part# 889625167400B

IMG_7225.JPG

Last edited:
Seems like removing the stickers with application of steam and some effort might be best way?

Seems like removing the stickers with application of steam and some effort might be best way?
I tried and unfortunately it left behind too much residue to be acceptable for me, hence ordering new visors.

Well, they arrived today with a 50% success rate. The LH driver's side visor (889624608700B) is Alcantara without the sticker. Great!

The RH passenger side (889624669300B) is actually worse than the original as it has airbag warning stickers on BOTH sides ha. Maybe someone else can risk trying a different part number or have Bell and Colvill figure it out for you with better success.

EDIT: I may see if I can exchange it and will contact B&C again to see if they can confirm before ordering. My only remaining guess would be part# 889625167400B

View attachment 52120
Damn this is the same as I have, did Bell & Colvill cancel your Chinese specification order? Thank you

View attachment 52120
Thanks for trying.. Keep us posted on your updates please..

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back