• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Upcoming mountain drive and British car show near Asheville, North Carolina

@Life411

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Our local group of Lotus/Alfa owners is planning a two-day mountain drive event near Asheville, North Carolina that will include The British & European Automobile & Motorcycle Show, so fyi on the show.

If you would like to join our group for the drives the weekend of September 21/22, please let me know.

autumn.png

If my car arrives before then, maybe I can rush through 1000 miles and make it. 😄
I'm supposed to pick my car up on the 12th or 13th, so it looks like I'll make it! I'll just have to drive A LOT during the week following and do my urgent oil change and pray for no dash lights.

Great group drive in the NC mountains this past weekend with 4 Emiras, 3 Eliges, 2 Evoras, a McLaren 600LT, Alfa Romeo Giulia QV, Honda S2000, several Miatas, etc.
Looking forward to sharing our great adventure via some upcoming YouTube content including a review comparing the McLaren 600LT with the Lotus Emira. Hope we can do it again next year.
Pete
2024 Group Mountain Drive (4).jpg

2024 Group Mountain Drive (12).jpg

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back