Warranty Work Performed At Other Dealer Locations?

Go Kart

… has a HUGE member
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hey everyone 👋🏽
First post after discovering this forum a couple of weeks ago and lurking since. Lots of good information we had NO idea about!

My wife paid her down payment 9/15/2021 at the Las Vegas Lotus dealer, and we just found out there is now a dealer an hour away from us that must have gotten their Lotus dealer license in the 2.5 years since she paid her down payment. It was not listed as a dealer back then when we checked, but they are now listed as an official dealer location on Lotus’ website.

Do any of you have any experience buying the Emira at one dealer and getting SERVICED under warranty at another dealer, and how were you treated? I tried calling the new dealer to ask about this scenario, but they are “appointment only” today. It would be a lot more convenient driving about 45 minutes away for warranty work instead of the 6 hours it would take to get to LV.

TIA

I think most people are in this boat given there is not too many dealers. Most folks buy the car several states away and bring it in for work at their closest dealer. The only drawback is hopefully their local dealer has good reviews

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back