What are some annoying "features" you've experienced?

LuckysDad

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
What are some of the quirks or as I refer to them as annoying "features" of your Emira?

My two are:
~ The car has key-less go. But you still have to get the fob out to unlock/lock the car.
~ The radio activates as soon as you open the driver's door. This is REALLY annoying when I'm cleaning the car and have the Bluetooth speakers playing music in the garage as it turns off the music in the garage and starts playing it in the car.

Mine are silver.... Sorry but It doesn't feel right sharing unflattering pictures...I did notice staining on the black tips as well but it's less visible.

Well, shit man you aren’t talking about a picture of your spouse after just waking up… it’s a car, and pics are always helpful even when it’s not pretty 😂

FYI, there are products out there you can use to clean up tips. P&S Brake Buster will remove grime and some corrosion along with being great for cleaning wheels and brake calipers. Not sure what product you’d need without pics though.

Well, shit man you aren’t talking about a picture of your spouse after just waking up… it’s a car, and pics are always helpful even when it’s not pretty 😂

FYI, there are products out there you can use to clean up tips. P&S Brake Buster will remove grime and some corrosion along with being great for cleaning wheels and brake calipers. Not sure what product you’d need without pics though.
I found Lotus64's reaction to my request for a picture to be kind of odd too. After all, this forum is not mostly about beauty contests rather, its a great venue to help members discuss their auto needs and get recommendations and solutions for them. Nevertheless, one has to respect the old saying "to each his own".

For whatever it's worth, if the silver tips are made of raw metal i.e. with no top coating finish, perhaps something like "Brasso Metal Cleanner and Polish" could also help remove the stains. It's easily found at your local Home Depot or even most grocery stores such as Publix. Just trying to help the guy.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back