• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What color exhaust tips would you go with?

What color exhaust tips?

• Black

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yellow titanium

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Something else and I'll comment below

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Time2Fly

2024 DV FE Owner
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira on order
1000019773.jpg

I'm trying to figure out what to go with for exhaust tips. I had wanted dark green titanium but apparently that's too hard to hit consistently.
1000020159.jpg

I can swap with someone who has the black pack and get black ones, but given I'm changing the stock splitter and sills, and diffuser surround, and vents there will be no black on the car.

So I thought maybe the 62.5v color above, like this.
1000021212.jpg

What would you do?

Your build is going to be super interesting. I would go with a brighter contrast, the gold or blue. It would be best if it could match something else but I think these accents colors still kind of make sense. The gold is an offshoot of the yellow. The blue would be green and yellow together, so kind of a blend. I wouldn’t introduce another color out of left field- it could look too confusing.

The rear diffuser is staying black right? If that is changing to a color I would stick with black tips as that could just be too many colors.

Your build is going to be super interesting. I would go with a brighter contrast, the gold or blue. It would be best if it could match something else but I think these accents colors still kind of make sense. The gold is an offshoot of the yellow. The blue would be green and yellow together, so kind of a blend. I wouldn’t introduce another color out of left field- it could look too confusing.

The rear diffuser is staying black right? If that is changing to a color I would stick with black tips as that could just be too many colors.
The rear diffuser is black gloss carbon twill, as are all the vents and the front splitter.

Ordering grp brushed titanium with matte carbon..straight cut

I seem to be in the minority here, but I think the yellow titanium would work with your car. I sampled the 62.5v colour from the other photo. This is a stylized rendering, so this only approximates how it will look. The yellow titanium ties in well with your calipers and sills. Or, play it safe with black tips. I think yellow titanium tips gives it more visual interest.
93444CFA-5EB7-4CDF-83C5-510E3AED9BE1.png

Last edited: