• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

What is coming 16.09.24??

Just announced….
IMG_8502.jpeg

Its just a concept and I can't imagine many of the wild tech going into the production car type 135... but it's certainly got some very cool stuff going on. Carbon tub, sub 3500 lbs, fast, AWD, and looks like a futuristic Esprit. I like it. They should call it the Esprit EV. I think it pays a good homage to that design from the '70's.

OK OK I"m IN, as well. They just need to price the production model, with all the same features, at less than US$100K and my marriage will survive the purchase...(lol).

A lot of innovative ideas. I'd love to sit in one and even better, take it for a test drive! Should we start lobbying our local dealers now, to get access to a prototype model for test drives? Lotus has set a high bar for others to follow. Congrats to Lotus!

I dunno about that..... if you watch the wired video, it gives better perspective of theory 1's design. If it was always suppose to be a homage to Esprit, I think they nailed it.

It's very good, but this was lead by Ben Payne. It looks like his team and Russel's work together in some capacity under Peter Horbury

intriguing, however the price will ultimately gauge how much im interested

but also ill have a hard time accepting not having a manual gas car as my sports car

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back