• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Zinc Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

That is a very compelling counter-point

This is the best iteration of the Zinc Grey that I've seen so far. The only thing I don't get is the choice of red calipers. Maybe tt's just me, but I think yellow looks better than red with that exterior color and would match more with the emblems..
I got yellow calipers , full black pack

If anyone is wondering what Zinc grey is like near Chalk.
PXL_20240802_021724885.jpg
PXL_20240804_181224936.jpg

Depends on the lighting. Had a guy with a GT4 in Python Green tell me he couldn't see a difference between the two. And in the 1st photo in sunset lighting they are real close looking.

In more morning/noon sun though as the second photo. They are very close in tone, but the Emira is cooler in hue while the Porsche color reads a bit warmer and maaaybe a touch lighter.

I might be overzealous saying this but as far as I know this is the only xpel full body stealth zinc grey in the world. Either way, I'm ready to break some necks driving this thing.
View attachment 50205

I had considered doing this very thing. Though I have upper black pack and I would leave that gloss. Would love to see it in person but I'm glad someone did it at least for reference.

In before *ugh why would you want your car to look like its in primer waiting for paint* I like it, still don't know if I would dive in and do it but it does look good.

I had considered doing this very thing. Though I have upper black pack and I would leave that gloss. Would love to see it in person but I'm glad someone did it at least for reference.

In before *ugh why would you want your car to look like its in primer waiting for paint* I like it, still don't know if I would dive in and do it but it does look good.
I'm a fanboy of grey, apparently it's a millennial thing haha
Whips.png