Zinc Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

That is a very compelling counter-point

This is the best iteration of the Zinc Grey that I've seen so far. The only thing I don't get is the choice of red calipers. Maybe tt's just me, but I think yellow looks better than red with that exterior color and would match more with the emblems..
I got yellow calipers , full black pack

If anyone is wondering what Zinc grey is like near Chalk.
PXL_20240802_021724885.jpg
PXL_20240804_181224936.jpg

Depends on the lighting. Had a guy with a GT4 in Python Green tell me he couldn't see a difference between the two. And in the 1st photo in sunset lighting they are real close looking.

In more morning/noon sun though as the second photo. They are very close in tone, but the Emira is cooler in hue while the Porsche color reads a bit warmer and maaaybe a touch lighter.

I might be overzealous saying this but as far as I know this is the only xpel full body stealth zinc grey in the world. Either way, I'm ready to break some necks driving this thing.
View attachment 50205

I had considered doing this very thing. Though I have upper black pack and I would leave that gloss. Would love to see it in person but I'm glad someone did it at least for reference.

In before *ugh why would you want your car to look like its in primer waiting for paint* I like it, still don't know if I would dive in and do it but it does look good.

I had considered doing this very thing. Though I have upper black pack and I would leave that gloss. Would love to see it in person but I'm glad someone did it at least for reference.

In before *ugh why would you want your car to look like its in primer waiting for paint* I like it, still don't know if I would dive in and do it but it does look good.
I'm a fanboy of grey, apparently it's a millennial thing haha
Whips.png

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back