• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

12mm spacers, seems a bit much on front

I’ve got a very slight vibration on the steering wheel at circa 100mph. I’m running 12mm hub centric spacers. Not sure if I always had this or not. It’s not bad, but it’s there.

Is there a correct way to install wheels with hub centric spacers, to ensure they are properly/perfectly centred? Any opinions as to whether a hub centric spacer can cause this sort of issue?

I will get around to testing without the spacers, to see if it makes any difference (live in an apartment and don’t have car tools to change a wheel ATM).
Make sure there’s no debris or rust buildup on the hub mounting surface or the lip of the hub. Start pattern mounting but use two sets of torque values — a lower one to center and then a final one to torque to official spec.

I just installed 12mm hub centric spacers from GRP and lowering sleeves. Also did CT carbon full kit and it looks awsome. Prior to this installation, I also did 3 rd cat delete with miltek valve control and eventuri Intake. So far no issue whatsoever just happy with the result.
LOVE the carbon on the White.. Looks sick man.. Love the whole car.. Congrats. I wish I like carbon fibre but I just don't.. I am hoping somone (GRP talked about it) would make a wing or rear lip spoiler in the same black as the black pack or able to paint it.. I would def buy that.