2024 Oil change

Juan3212

Reaction score
just did my 1k Oil change does anyone know how to reset the oil counter on the lotus emira v6 , I tried the the hit the ignition (did not start the car) held down the reset at the end them started the car, I got a yellow caution signal but no maintenance menu to reset any ideas ?

just did my 1k Oil change does anyone know how to reset the oil counter on the lotus emira v6 , I tried the the hit the ignition (did not start the car) held down the reset at the end them started the car, I got a yellow caution signal but no maintenance menu to reset any ideas ?
1729050817144.png

You have start the process from "ignition mode 1". All other modes will not get you the wrench sign. It took me 10 or more attempts until I finally got it right (the driver door needs to remain open).

Ignition Modes
To change the ignition mode from mode 0 (inactive, with the vehicle unlocked and driver’s door opened), press the START/STOP ENGINE button WITHOUT depressing the clutch (manual powertrain vehicles) or brake pedal (automatic powertrain vehicles).

Ignition mode I (Convenience)
With the keyfob detected, a brief press on the START/STOP ENGINE to change to mode I from 0.

Ignition mode II (Active)
With the keyfob detected, a long press on the START/STOP ENGINE for around 5 seconds to change to ignition mode II from modes 0 or I.

You have start the process from "ignition mode 1". All other modes will not get you the wrench sign. It took me 10 or more attempts until I finally got it right (the driver door needs to remain open).

Ignition Modes
To change the ignition mode from mode 0 (inactive, with the vehicle unlocked and driver’s door opened), press the START/STOP ENGINE button WITHOUT depressing the clutch (manual powertrain vehicles) or brake pedal (automatic powertrain vehicles).

With the keyfob detected, a brief press on the START/STOP ENGINE to change to mode I from 0.

With the keyfob detected, a long press on the START/STOP ENGINE for around 5 seconds to change to ignition mode II from modes 0 or I.

Ignition Modes

Now we are getting some where so start the convince mode with the door open that I did not do ... so ir goes as follows leave the driver side door open hit the start and stop keep it in covinanve 1 hold the rest button on the left where the lights are , holding the reset hit the ignition to turn over the car I have the v6 stick FE

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back